Globe Runner is expanding and seeking a very experienced Web Developer to join their growing technical team. They are looking for someone to work in-house on a full-time basis.
Lead Web Developer Job Overview
More about the position:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Work with account strategists to implement necessary website changes
- Ability to work with several projects and with several people daily
- Ability to quickly progress on multiple fronts quickly
- Ability to communicate status quickly
This developer must exemplify & have the following necessary skills or traits:
- A Computer Science or related Degree
- Both back- and front-end website experience
- Server administration experience
- Experience with responsive development
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML5 Boilerplate)
- Deep Experience with one or more CMSs – WordPress, ModX, Drupal, Concrete5, Magento, Django – and a willingness to know them all
- Programming – PHP primarily, but ability to fluently move to any language the job demands
- RDBMS – MySql mostly. You will need a good program to manage many different RDBMS without
accidentally deleting a customers database.
- Version Control – Know how to use git.
- Work day-to-day on a variety of tasks ranging from website builds to website maintenance, as well as leading and working with other developers on these tasks.
- Experience working with E-Commerce websites
- Experience with various APIs, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Google
- Exposure to project management processes and working with teams
- Experience with mobile app development
- You blog, tweet, and keep up with various social media
Based on experience and negotiable.
Pay is DOE. No agencies or other outsourced solutions. If interested, please contact Globe Runner HERE.
Send your resume (or link to a complete LinkedIn profile). Include a message introducing yourself and explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this position and company.
All inquiries who do not comply to directions will be ignored. No inquiries from agencies, outsourcers, or recruiters!