Content Marketing, Full Time, Lewisville (Moving to Addison in Near Future)
Globe Runner is looking for a Web Content Coordinator for its Lewisville, Texas office (soon to move to Addison, TX). The Web Content Coordinator will be responsible for the on-time delivery of digital content on the internet. The individual in this position will work with writers and content creators to ensure their content is published in a timely manner across multiple distribution channels, social media websites, and related websites.
The ideal candidate is motivated and self-directed, with a strong analytical, project management, and coordination skill set. This is not an entry-level position, and does require at least one year of related experience.
– Balance multiple projects, assignments, and launches simultaneously within a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
– Successfully initiate, plan, and execute all content management project deliverables.
– Undertake content management activities in support of product launches and other marketing programs.
– Support day-to-day maintenance and operations of content.
– Ensure the quality of content deliverables.
– Be well versed in content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
– Be well versed in social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest.
– Be able to work with individuals from multiple departments, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
– Excellent written and communication skills are a must.
– Be able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
If interested, please visit http://globerunner.com/company/careers/, and send a cover letter, references, and a resume to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Profile (if applicable)
- A link to your favorite video clip
- Reply with line “Content Coordinator”