Globe Runner is expanding and seeking an experienced Web Developer to join their growing technical team. They are looking for someone to work in house on a full-time basis. Remote candidates will only be considered if they’re super-talented and available consistently throughout the day with no variance in schedule.
Web Developer Job Overview:
More about the position:
- Work day-to-day on a variety of web development tasks, ranging from website builds to website maintenance.
- Work with account strategists to implement necessary website changes
- Ability to work with several projects and with several people daily
- Ability to quickly progress on multiple fronts
- Ability to communicate status quickly
This developer must have the following traits:
- A Computer Science or related Degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with responsive development
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and PHP
- Experience working with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML5 Boilerplate)
- Deep Experience with one or more CMSs – WordPress, ModX, Drupal, Concrete5, Magento, Django – and a willingness to learn them all
- Programming – PHP primarily, but ability to fluently move to any language the job demands
- RDBMS – MySql mostly. You will need a good program to manage many different RDBMS without accidentally deleting a customer’s database.
- Version Control – Know how to use git.
- Ability to break apart and understand WordPress templates
- Experience working with E-Commerce websites
- Knowledge of APIs, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Google
- Exposure to project management processes and working with teams
- Experience in mobile app development
- You blog, tweet, and keep up with social media
Negotiable, based on experience.
Pay is DOE. No agencies or other outsourced solutions. If interested, please contact Globe Runner HERE.
To apply please send the following:
- Reply with subject line, “Web Developer — “
- Cover letter
- A portfolio website, or a list of your most recent links to urls of work
- Code sample (Preferred)
- LinkedIn Profile (if applicable)
- A link to your favorite video clip
All inquiries that do not comply with directions will be ignored.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers