Marketing Legends and Awards Banquet April 20
The first season of the Marketing Legends and Awards Banquet Series recognizes leaders who have created a transformational impact in marketing. The event will be held at the University of Texas at Dallas’ Jindal School of Management April 20.
Hal Brierley will be the first recipient of this award and is known for his innovation of customer loyalty programs. Hal is the mastermind behind the popular AAdvantage® Loyalty Program which has become a household name for both business and personal travelers worldwide. In addition, Brierley co-founded the billion dollar company Epsilon also helped start eRewards (now known as Research Now).
Brierley will be speaking on Rewards for Engagement: Winning the “Share of Attention” Battle.Lee Cullum, host of KERA-TV’s program CEO, will be the moderator, covering the following topics:
- “Share of attention” is becoming as important as “share of wallet”
- Background and future of loyalty programs
- Building blocks to make loyalty programs a profit center
- Maintaining customer attention and loyalty with Rewards for Engagement™ programs
- The DNA of entrepreneurships (at the banquet)
Lecture: April 20 at 5:30 – 6:45 pm (Free)
Awards Banquet: April 20 at 7:00 – 8:30 pm ($65)
Seating is limited to 110 participants, only 60 seats remain. Proceeds go to the UTD Marketing Scholarship fund.