A Digital Marketing Conference Like No Other
The schedule can be found at stateofsearch.org/agenda-2020/
Known as the premier search marketing conference in the south, State of Search is proudly produced by the Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (DFWSEM). Wondering what makes this event different from all the other digital marketing conferences out there? That’s easy.
This is the conference speakers clamor to pitch for, and attendees come from across the world each year to be a part of. You’ll get actionable tips and tactics, from beginner to advanced, that will put you on the path to improving your online marketing campaigns — whether you’re in-house, part of an agency, or on your own.
This year we are going virtual, which means no commute! We also have more speakers than ever before. Can’t take off work? No worries. For the first time ever we are having evening sessions you can catch after work.
Also, when you purchase a ticket to this year’s State of Search, you will get access to all of the speakers recorded sessions for a year. That’s right, you get a year of world-class speakers covering topics about Agency growth, Enterprise and eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Analytics, and Social Media Marketing.
Reason to Purchase
- Recorded Presentations – The sessions will be pre-recorded ending with live Q&A.
- LMS for a year after – You will be able to reference these recordings for a whole year.
- Site Audits – Get your sites looked over by the experts.
- Networking – Ask questions, make comments, get sites audited and make connections with people in the industry.
- Gain knowledge – You will learn from experts in the industry while gaining knowledge and skills.
On board? Then register today!