SENIOR SEM SPECIALIST OVERVIEW:
Hotels.com SEM team is looking for a candidate with a curious personality, with in-depth knowledge in analytical roles, with extensive Microsoft Excel knowledge, and good communication and organization skills.
SEM SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize Revenue within a set ROI
- Manage SEM campaigns in different languages for different markets
- Keep campaigns up-to-date according to the changing policies and best practices of various search engines
- Lead the market with cutting-edge messaging and landing pages
- Drive performance improvements with constant exploratory analysis of data and consequent campaign implementation
- Gather actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of campaigns
- Plan, implement and analyze tests
- Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process
- Keep internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and customers
- Ability to process big amounts of data, and to understand trends within that data
- Excellence in implementation
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience managing large, cross-functional projects and teams
- Strong communication skills
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience in mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or other quantitative field
- High competence in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Background in online advertising, paid search, or e-commerce a plus but not required
Apply for the position at this link:
About Expedia, Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit company website to learn more about our travel brands.