Social Media Specialist
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS:
- you live in or have lived in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area for at least 3 years; AND
- you have a minimum of 2 years experience helping clients with paid social advertising.
SEO Dogs is a growing digital marketing agency located in Dallas’ West End Historic District near the Dallas World Aquarium.
We are looking for an energetic Social Media Specialist to build and execute social media strategies for clients. The person we hire for this position may start ASAP. This position will work remotely with our team and clients to build brand awareness, leads and engagement by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Your job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Management of accounts within various social platforms to increase visibility, engagement and/or leads depending on goals and priorities
- Create social calendars and content schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Collaborate with clients to identify key players and coordinate actions
- Training other employees as/if needed
- Other tasks relevant to social media
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Proven working experience with social media advertising
- Knowledge and skills with graphical design and design applications
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text) and communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with social media management and social analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Ability to prioritize work and adhere to a schedule
- Fluency in English
Job Types: Full-time
Related keywords: social media, social media specialist, social media manager, digital marketing, social media marketing
COVID-19 considerations: We are working remotely through the pandemic and will likely continue to work remotely going forward.