Social Media. It’s all you’ve been hearing for the past couple of years. You won’t want to miss this year’s Texas Tech University College of Mass Communications Scholarship Breakfast and Beyond the Breakfast Conference where the theme, Social Media and Its Effect on the Media Landscape, is featuring a panel of experts who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table.
Mark your calendar to attend the scholarship breakfast on Thursday, March 25th at the Frontiers of Flight Museum in Dallas. All attendees are invited to attend the Beyond the Breakfast Conference immediately following the breakfast at no additional charge. This is an outstanding educational opportunity for you and an outstanding benefit for the student who will receive the scholarship as a result of your support for this event. All proceeds from this event will go to provide scholarships for students at Texas Tech’s College of Mass Communications.
Here’s the lineup you won’t want to miss:
- Keynote Speaker Brett Tabke – CEO/Founder of Webmasterworld.com and the famous Pubcon internet marketing conferences.
- Nick Bomberbach, Director of Digital Marketing and Customer Experience for JCPenney, is responsible for developing and executing JCPenney’s digital and eCommerce strategy. Hear how JCPenney has found a way to effectively incorporate Social Media and Digital Marketing in their marketing strategy.
- Christi Day and Alice Wilson – Social Media specialists for Southwest Airlines who are in charge of the daily social media strategy for the airline.
- Tony Wright, with more than ten years of hands-on and strategic experience in interactive marketing and a background in traditional and interactive public relations and journalism, has spent his career building search engine marketing teams. Wright is a sought after speaker at industry events designed to create or enhance interactive advertising and search engine marketing.
- Sam Bradley, Ph.D., assistant professor of advertising is a front runner in Social Media Analysis whose research focuses on current trends in social media. Tom Johnson, Ph.D., is the Formby Regents Professor in Convergent Media. Both professors will discuss the importance of integrating social media trends into classroom instruction and conducting analytical research of the effects of social media.
Event Costs (proceeds benefit scholarships for the College of Mass Communications at Texas Tech University)
$1,000 table sponsorships available for a table of 8
$100 per person or $75 for young professionals (under 30)
We hope you will join us for an informative and information packed session on March 25. To sign up and for more information, please visit www.texastechmass.com.