Standing Dog LLC, a progressive and fast growing Interactive Marketing Agency based in Dallas, TX, is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of SEO Specialist. Standing Dog Interactive is a full-service Internet marketing agency that provides our clients with a range of services such as website design, development, SEO, SEM, and other online media.
This individual will be responsible for working with our existing Search Engine Optimization team and with applicable account managers to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic for client sites and in some instances on ranking of specific keyword phrases. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. This position would be ideal for someone with prior Search Engine Optimization experience.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present SEO audit findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
Essential Job Functions
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimization
- Perform Backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Day-to-day client relationship management
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or other related subject preferred and 1-2 years SEO experience.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Buzzstream, SEMrush
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc.)
- Experience with emerging standards of HTML
- Customer Service Skills are necessary
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Strong time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to represent and promote Standing Dog in a professional manner and articulate value to partners
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, based on previous experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision 401K plan with employer contributions, profit sharing and a positive and team-based working environment.
Please send resumes to Julie Trimble at [email protected].