About Standing Dog
Standing Dog Interactive LLC, a progressive and fast-growing Interactive Marketing Agency based in Dallas, TX, is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Senior Paid Media Manager. Standing Dog is a full-service agency that provides our clients with a range of services such as website design, development, SEO, SEM, and other online media.
The Senior Paid Media Manager will be responsible managing all aspects of PPC campaigns. Candidate must be self-motivated with a passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management. Sr. Manager is responsible for leading and managing the initiatives in paid search campaigns, banner advertisements service offerings on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, etc. The candidate must have expertise in Google AdWords, optimization of Paid Search Advertisers and complete knowledge of SEM jobs for large PPC campaigns.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and manage advanced PPC campaigns; including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC capabilities
- Provide analysis of existing PPC campaign performances and devise actionable optimization insight for recommendations and strategies to align with our client objectives
- Partner with account managers to define successful KPIs, and produce and deliver successful campaign performance reports
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports on PPC campaign performance and success rates
- Maintain internal and external relationships with venders
- Prioritize between dozens of opportunities to choose the most important tasks
- Remain current with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns
- Leads and supports a team of PPC Specialist to success
- Contribute to writing for the Standing Dog blog
Skills & Requirements
- 3 – 5 years of Paid Search experience
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture)
- Experience using offline PPC management tolls (i.e. Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft AdCenter Desktop, Yahoo! Search Marketing Desktop)
- Knowledge of third party bid management tools (i.e. DoubleClick-DART, DFA)
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certified; preferred
- Experience implementing and managing Google Shopping campaigns
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet agency deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review and analyze data
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, based on previous experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision 401K plan with employer contributions, profit sharing, Flex program and a positive and team-based working environment.