Senior Online Marketing Manager
We are Imaginuity, one of the leading independent interactive agencies in the Southwest. We are based in Dallas and are searching for an extraordinary innovator to join our growing digital agency, specifically a Senior Online Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who wakes up every day:
- Obsessed with creating digital experiences that leaves clients in awe of your almost-psychic attention to their needs
- Bringing consultative brilliance and delivery expertise
- Willing, ready and able to be truly collaborative with internal and client teams
While this position has a clearly desired primary skill set, the more skills and successful experiences you bring to the table, the bigger the smiles will get around here. We actively seek and retain multi-talented, high-initiative types, because that’s how we work around here. And that’s how we’re rewarded. Interested? Good.
The Senior Online Marketing Manager will conduct research, stay on top of emerging digital technologies and trends, and lead the implementation of online marketing and social media components within Imaginuity’s online marketing department. As a leader within our organization, the Senior Online Marketing Manager will be expected to be a team lead and have direct reports in managing the day to day work of our staff employees.
This role will be fluent in current and emerging social media channels, search engine optimization techniques and other online marketing and traditional marketing best practices. This role will work closely with Writers on our creative staff to ensure the best content related to online marketing; and Developers for accurate implementation of analytics and other online marketing deployment efforts. This role also will conduct research for strategy engagements, research and manage media buying functions, contribute to business development projects to help win new business, and conceptualize innovative ways to leverage online marketing to achieve client business goals. This role reports to the CEO / President of Imaginuity.
Senior Online Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing and managing the reporting and analytics components of digital projects
- Analyzing existing sites for search results, based on established components
- Creating plans to improve search results, both organic and paid, for clients’ sites
- Contributing to plans for social media engagement for clients
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of social media channels and search best practices, proactively seeking out the latest information to keep our agency ahead of trends
- Contributing to and maintaining marketing/editorial calendars for social media clients
- Writing and editing content for social media channels
- Completing research including audience personas, market analyses and competitor analyses for project leads
- Manager of online marketing team members and deliver projects efficiently within the department
- Proofreading and editing his/her own work, for error-free deliverables
- Working with senior management at Imaginuity on new marketing concepts and execution
Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- A four-year degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Business or related field
- Deep fluency in all current social media channels and technology such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Pinterest, blogs, Wikipedia, etc.
- Staying ahead of emerging online marketing channels, technology and trends; gathering information and analyzing emerging trends, channels and technology
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in search engine optimization and marketing best practices and analytics tools
- Ability to manage daily workload and meet concurrent deadlines on multiple projects
- Superb communication and grammatical skills
- Ability to interpret data and explain data to clients as it relates to clients’ business goals
- A strong work ethic
- A collaborative attitude, being a team player and working closely with team members
- The ability to work accurately under pressure