About the job
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will utilize your B2B experience deploying and using marketing automation platforms (ex. Pardot and Salesforce). You will be responsible for leading complex technology projects with multiple stakeholders (i.e. technology, sales operations, and product marketing teams) to deploy technologies that enable integrated campaigns, including email marketing, lead nurturing tactics, and account-based marketing (ABM) efforts. You will use your collaborative and cross-functional communication and project management skills to ensure strategic objectives, technology requirements, business rules, workflows and integration points are documented, planned, and implemented.
- Oversee deployment of websites and integrated marketing campaigns in demand generation and automation systems (ex. Pardot and Salesforce).
- Design, build, track, and optimize emails, forms, landing pages, and lead nurture programs to move leads through the marketing funnel.
- Lead cross-functional teams to design, implement and manage marketing automation tools, templates, and reporting.
- Plan and lead stakeholder meetings to gather requirements and / or understand business campaign objectives and engagement.
- Lead our marketing automation campaign strategy, advising on builds, best-practices, and segmentation to ensure campaigns meet process expectations, quality standards and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Develop, implement, and document requirements, business rules, workflows, and processes for marketing automation tools.
- Serve as marketing SME to help teams develop and troubleshoot account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns, connectivity between systems, and cross-platform integrations.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to team members.
- Meet training requirements and follows established procedures and proposes new procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science, marketing, or related field preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in marketing automation, email marketing and integrated campaigns.
- Experience managing external vendors, agencies and consultants.
- Proven project management skills working with Waterfall and/or Agile.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing, and CRM.
- Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator certification, or proven experience in marketing automation technologies along with Salesforce and API integration to CRM platforms and websites.
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML and CSS skills).
- Hands-on experience building complex nurture programs, scoring models, workflows, templates, list import, A/B testing and reporting.
- A background in CRM process design and implementations along with managing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and professional presence, with the ability to develop positive and professional relationships with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
Estimated Hiring Range
$88,900.00 – $132,250.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.