We are Imaginuity, one of the leading independent interactive agencies in the Southwest. We are searching for an extraordinary innovator to join our growing digital agency, specifically a senior developer. We are looking for someone who wakes up every day:
- Obsessed with creating digital experiences that leaves clients in awe of your almost-psychic attention to their needs
- Bringing consultative brilliance and delivery expertise
- Willing, ready and able to be truly collaborative with internal and client teams
While this position has a clearly desired primary skill set, the more skills and successful experiences you bring to the table, the bigger the smiles will get around here. We actively seek and retain multi-talented, high-initiative types, because that’s how we work around here. And that’s how we’re rewarded. Interested? Good.
Senior Developer Role Description Brief
- Consults with customers and other project team members to design, build and manage websites and applications.
- Provides technical support to project team members and customers.
- Collaborate within the Imaginuity team to address work assignments and requests in a timely and organized manner.
- 5-7 years of relevant technical professional experience and degree in related field of expertise (BA/BS).
- Mastery of at least one development language (such as PHP, C#, Java, etc.)
- Mastery of at least one platform (such as WordPress, Kentico, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Familiar with a variety of development languages, markup languages and platforms with the ability to learn new ones quickly
- Design and implement complex components and application features
- Architect and design the technical solutions for entire projects (balancing technical limitations with requirements)
- Participate in one or more of the project phases outside Implementation
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Able to lead and direct the work of other developers on the team
- Consult with the larger project team (Creative, Account Management, etc.) or clients to solve problems
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extraordinary listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines in a shifting environment with competing priorities.
- Previous agency or dot-com experience, including digital experience.
- Active involvement with professional associations and groups.
- Participation in community services and organizations.
- Demonstrated innovation in the application and usage of emerging interactive technology.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Please send Word or PDF resumes to [email protected]
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available
- Use “Technical Developer” as subject line.
We look forward to meeting you!