So you’ve already have a chosen career path, but how much “real world” work experience have you learned? It’s true that many college grads end up in careers unrelated to what they studied in school. Internships are one of the best ways to apply all that hard work and knowledge in a business setting, while allowing yourself to test the waters and see if this line of work is really right for you.
Consider an internship in search engine marketing with Vertical Nerve. You’ll learn from a renowned team of experts on how to use this exciting and ever-changing medium that has changed the face of e-business. Learn about the strategy and techniques needed to get to the top of Google, or how to attract the right visitors to a website. You’ll get hands-on experience with real-world clients, including some of our Fortune 500 accounts.
Vertical Nerve is now looking for a full-time intern to add to our Search Engine Marketing team as we continue to grow our business. We truly believe in the saying “work hard, play hard”. Although we have weekly Foosball matches, ice cream and smoothie days and company whirly-ball trips, each member of the team is expected to pull their own weight and manage their work with minimal supervision and meet high expectation goals.
An ideal SEO Intern for us would exhibit the following qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- A basic knowledge of search engines, website marketing and web development
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and tools
- Writing and interpersonal communication skills (you need to get along with co-workers and clients alike)
- Enthusiasm for internet marketing with a passion to continually learn the latest industry techniques and best practices
- A sense of humor is also a benefit but we won’t make that a requirement
Down to the nitty gritty:
- Intern must be available for up to 40 hours/week depending on school schedule
- Must be available during standard business week (Mon. – Fri.) and hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Must have a true interest in pursuing a career as a Search Engine Marketer
- Pay is $12/hour
- Will report directly to Director of Search Marketing