Hotels.com is growing its world-class search marketing team and is looking for an experienced analyst, with a passion for online and interested in learning a new marketing field. The Search Marketing Analyst is a key role in the team and will take responsibility for gathering actionable data, looking at performance metrics, site behavior and customer trends to drive optimization of the marketing campaigns. This position will work hand-in-hand with search marketing specialists to provide investment recommendations to propel further growth of the business. This role will have financial responsibility for search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations.
- Overall management of search marketing program for a portfolio of regions within the global team, partnering with search specialists.
- Exploratory analysis of data and strategies and consequent campaign implementation to drive performance improvements.
- Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process.
- Manage the profitability of search marketing campaigns for a portfolio of countries and destinations.
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing search marketing tests to drive overall campaign performance and influence global roadmap for the team.
- Gather actionable data from our various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns.
- Maintain internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and customers.
- 3-5 years of recent advertising and marketing background with 1+ years of SEM experience preferred.
- University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus.
- Experience with either Marin, Kenshoo, Omniture and Google Analytics a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis.
- Passion for using data to make decisions.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
To apply for the Search Marketing Specialist position, email Megan Coup HERE, or apply directly via this link:
About Expedia Inc:
The Expedia, Inc. portfolio of brands includes: Expedia.com®, Hotels.com®, Hotwire®, Egencia™, Expedia Local Expert™, Classic Vacations® and eLong™. Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 50 global points of sale with sites in North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Expedia, Inc. is a component of the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit http://www.expediainc.com/ (NASDAQ: EXPE).