Rob Garner, past president and current board member of DFWSEM has been elected to the 2010-2012 SEMPO Board Of Directors. Rod is an influential founding member of DFWSEM and this latest accomplishment reflects his strong dedication to the search marketing community.
“We are excited that a board member of DFWSEM is now on the national board of SEMPO,” says Sean Jackson, president of DFWSEM. “Rob is a true thought-leader in search marketing and this national recognition and his new position further re-enforce the depth of talent that Dallas Fort Worth has within the search marketing community.”
Additional board members recently elected include:
- Chris Boggs – Director, Search Engine Optimization, ROSETTA®
- Massimo Burgio – Founder, Chief Strategist, Global Search Interactive
- Bruce Clay – President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Dave Fall – SVP Product and Operations, Clickable, Inc.
- Rob Garner – Strategy Director, iCrossing
- Mike Grehan – VP and Global Content Director, Incisive Media
- Motoko Hunt – President, Japanese Search Strategist, AJPR
- Kevin Lee – CEO, Didit
- Kristjan Mar Hauksson – Director Search / Owner, Nordic eMarketing
- Dmitriy Minenko – Online Specialist, Search Engine Marketing, Tourism British Columbia
- Jeffrey Pruitt – CEO, Acendant
- Margaret Willette – Search Marketing Manager, Intuit
- Michael Y. Xu – SVP, Beijing Gridsum Technology Co., Ltd.