White Hat, Black Hat – Don’t really matter. Grab Your Boots and Get to the Hoedown!
In Texas, we are known for our hospitality. And everyone knows that things are bigger in Texas. In that spirit, we want to invite you to our big White Hat/Black Hat Hoedown, sponsored by five companies with Texas roots – iCrossing, iAccuse.com, Scribe, Vizion Interactive and WrightIMC – as well as the Dallas Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association.
The party’s at Humperdinks, a great sports bar on Highway 75 (or as some call it, Central Expressway) in Richardson just a short cab ride from Pubcon and the hotels. We’re throwing this hoedown on Wednesday, April 14 from 7-9 p.m.
The exact address, for those of you who need to use your GPS (we get it, Texas is BIG), is 1601 North Central Expressway, Richardson,, TX 75080. It’s in Google Maps too, for you local search guys. We’ll have plenty of food and drink and just all around Texas style fun.
So whether you wear a white hat, a black hat or none at all, we’d love to have you. Look forward to seeing you there.
The Dallas Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (follow us on twitter @dfwsem or #DFWSEM)
Thursday’s keynote is Rob Snell of Real World Ecom. Rob’s presentations are some of the most information packed and entertaining in the business world today.
Several DFWSEM board members of will be speaking at PubCon Dallas, be sure to check out these sessions:
- In House SEO – The Rebirth of DIY SEO– Christine Churchill,
- 2010-SEO– Bill Hartzer
- How Search & Social Media Intersect Including Real Time Search– Rob
- Reputation Management and Monitoring– Tony Wright, WrightIMC
- Cool Tools for Search Marketers– Christine Churchill, KeyRelevance
- Analytics Strategies– Mark Barrera, Vizion Interactive
- PPC – Uber Advanced– Christine Churchill, KeyRelevance
- Proactive Reputation Management– Tony Wright, WrightIMC
- Public Relations is a Social Media World– Sean Jackson, Ecordia
- Emerging and Halo Marketing– Shelly Ellis, Shelley Ellis Consulting
- Keyword selection– Mark Jackson, Vizion Interactive
Follow the DFWSEM on Twitter with: #DFWSEM
The Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Organization (DFW SEM) is dedicated to education and promotion of the Dallas/Fort Worth search engine marketing industry, conversing various topics related to search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click search (PPC), as well as other emerging media. Initially founded in 2003, DFWSEM is the oldest and longest running local search engine marketing group/meetup in the country. The group meets monthly at the Renaissance Hotel in Richardson, Texas, and is open to anyone interested in search engine marketing, including in-house marketers, independent consultants, and agencies.