About Standing Dog
Standing Dog Interactive LLC, a progressive and fast-growing Interactive Marketing Agency based in Dallas, TX, is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Paid Media Manager. Standing Dog is a full-service agency that provides our clients with a range of services such as website design, development, SEO, SEM, and other online media.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of paid search accounts, including budget optimization across all relevant paid search platforms. Working under the direction of senior management, you will implement strategies designed to generate quality lead flow within budget goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns; including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC capabilities
- Provide analysis of existing PPC campaign performances and devise actionable optimization insight for recommendations and strategies to align with our client objectives
- Partner with account managers to define successful KPIs, and produce and deliver successful campaign performance reports
- Remain current with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns
- Other task as assigned.
- 2-3 years of Paid Search experience, including;
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture)
- Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor, Yahoo! Search Marketing Desktop)
- Knowledge of third party bid management tools (i.e. DoubleClick – DART, DFA)
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certified
- Experience implementing Facebook PPC
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a related field
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet agency deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review and analyze data
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and prioritize quickly within tight deadlines.
- Passion for motivating a team to work collaboratively and create great work.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and independent thinker extraordinaire.
Strong knowledge of the development and production process of web/interactive and print projects.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.