Full Job Description
Supreme Golf, in association with CBS Sports Digital, offers the world’s largest inventory of golf tee times, providing golfers the ability to search and book over 16 million tee times at more than 12,000 golf courses in 41 countries. Supreme Golf owned booking sites include SupremeGolf.com and GolfBook.com, which are also available on iOS and Android. Partner sites include PGA Tee Times for The PGA of America, Barstool Sports, Golf Digest and CBSSports.
Are you amazing at paid search on Google, Facebook, Twitter & Insta? Do you love data and feel a rush when you successfully increase conversions or lower customer acquisition cost? Maybe you are currently working at an agency and are ready to take the next step in your career. If so, then you are the perfect fit for this role. We are looking for a dedicated, detailed expert that will manage our PPC accounts daily.
This role will be responsible for paid media under the leadership and direction of the Chief Operating Officer. This is a full-time position that is located in Dallas, TX.
To love this role, you are likely this type of person:
- You are analytical
- You enjoy working with data and telling its story through different tools.
- You love to optimize, optimize and optimize
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are well-organized and self-directed, with the ability to balance competing priorities and multiple workstreams.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead day-to-day management of Google Ads (Search/Display/Remarketing/YouTube), Paid Social ads (Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram/Twitter), and Microsoft Ads
- Create campaigns in Google Ads, Bing / Microsoft Ads, and Social channels, including strategy, set up, and optimization.
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Research client’s market and competitor sites for performance and optimization
- Optimize campaign variables such as budget, bids, keywords, ads, with a results-driven focus
- Analyze reports and Google Analytics to help drive strategy and results
- Create and execute creative A/B testing and bidding strategies to effectively achieve acquisition goals.
- Identify keyword opportunities and provide recommendations to the creative team.
- Work with the creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets.
- Report regularly about campaign management and performance
Required Education, Skills, and Qualification
- Bachelor in Marketing or related field
- Google Analytics: 3 years
- Google Ads: 3 years
- Bing Ads: 3 years
- Facebook Ads: 3 years
- Twitter Ads: 3 years
- LinkedIn Ads: 1 year
Preferred Education, Skills, and Qualification
- Agency Experience is a plus
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certified
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years of prior relevant experience
More About the Job
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: In Dallas Office
- Competitive Salary
- Employee health & dental insurance paid by company
- Free Gym Membership (in building)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Minimal Travel Required
- Great office culture
- Ping pong tournament-ready a plus