Online Marketing Analyst Overview
The Online Marketing Analyst at Ace Cash Express is responsible for developing, managing, and analyzing paid search marketing campaigns utilizing a combination of quantitative and qualitative tools in support of ACE’s e-commerce business. The analyst will play a critical role in generating consumer insights, defining marketing test criteria, optimizing funnel metrics, and effectively managing paid search marketing campaigns. This position reports to the Manager of Online Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and strategically manage ACE’s paid search (PPC) program to drive profitable incremental revenue growth
- Collaborate with Manager of Online Marketing and E-Commerce team to develop and execute new PPC marketing campaigns including the following:
- Appropriate campaign structure
- Use of appropriate creative assets
- Appropriate tagging, ensuring comprehensive and accurate tracking
- Executing and analytically sound tests; driving click-through rate and conversion rate improvements across campaigns
- Perform analysis on website traffic from PPC sources, identify important data points, generate actionable insights, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Periodically analyze and report on campaign performance
- Periodically conduct competitive analysis to be aware of industry landscape
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by management
Qualification and Requirements
Bachelors’ degree in marketing or a quantitative field. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing experience and must be an expert in PPC. 2 years of experience with consumer web analytics. Functional knowledge of website tagging and tracking best practices required.
Skills and Knowledge
Expert knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing Ads required. Google Adwords Certified and Bing Ads Accredited Professional preferred. Experience using web analytics solutions like Omniture or Google Analytics preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Must be able to understand and optimize key marketing metrics. Data-mining skills using SQL and Business Objects is highly desirable. Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills are a must. Must be able to collaborate across multiple organizational levels of the. Strong verbal and oral communication skills are required.