Summary of SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
The SEO Analyst opportunity at Santander USA is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter and natural leader to use their experience in search engine optimization, online marketing, and e-commerce. The SEO Analyst will help drive traffic and revenue to our various websites’ products, such as RoadLoans.com & HelpingLoans.com, by focusing on research, quantitative and competitive analysis, on-page and off-page optimization (article writing and linkbuilding), market analysis, site design, content creation, keyword research and social media.
The role requires data analysis, strong attention to detail, flexibility, and comfort dealing with ambiguity. The candidate must be: a fast learner; able to work well independently and as part of a team; able to manage multiple projects at once; have the ability to think creatively; and have fun while working.
- Manages and optimizes SEO projects across various sites, brands and keyword spaces.
- Manages online reputation of various brands.
- Executes the SEO strategy put in place by the Sr. SEO Manager and VP of marketing
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of SEO Experience.
- Prior experience within auto finance industry strongly desired.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong presentation and public speaking skills a must.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Google analytics skills.
- Ability to write SEO content.
- Analytical mind; ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative info.
- Inquisitive mind; ability to think critically yet creatively.
- Eagerness to learn, take initiative and perform above expectations.
- Positive attitude and a demonstrated history of teamwork.
- Willingness to work hard, especially during peak car buying seasons.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.