Vertical Nerve is looking for motivated search engine marketing specialists to join our fast-growing team. Our SEM specialists are responsible for day-to-day SEM account optimization using our data-driven approach. Specialists work in tandem with our Sr. Account Managers to ensure the success of our clients. Daily job responsibilities include keyword research, campaign optimization and bid management, traffic analysis, ROI reporting, SEO recommendations, competitive analysis, etc.
Qualified candidates should have at least one year experience managing paid search or SEO accounts. Candidate must be willing to work in our north Dallas office five days a week.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1+ year(s) experience managing accounts in Google AdWords & Microsoft AdCenter
- 1+ year(s) SEO experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated w/ a Positive Attitude
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
- College degree
SEM Specialists report to the Director of SEM, and work in conjunction with our nationally-recognized SEM team to drive performance for our clients. Vertical Nerve has more elite certifications and recognitions than any SEM agency in Texas, and that’s why more of the world’s largest brands are turning to us for online performance marketing solutions.