It doesn’t matter today what your job title is in digital marketing. To increase your value to your employer to your clients, and to yourself, you need to know what all the moving parts are.
Attending a digital marketing conference can help boost your knowledge and know-how, but with the cost of the ticket and travel expenses it can be a budget buster. But broken budgets are a thing of the past. You can now get the same value at a tiny fraction of the cost, and without any of the hassle. Attend every DFWSEM event in 2017 and you will effectively have attended a conference with no out of town travel.
And there is no sacrifice of speaker quality. Every one of these presenters have spoken at places such as Pubcon, MozCon, and SMX. Just look the lineup already scheduled. These are the TED speakers of digital marketing. Thinkers. Doers. Idea-generators.
- January 11 – Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro by Jenny Halasz of JLH Marketing
- February 8 – Dave Snyder of CopyPress
- March 8 – SEO Is NOT a Plugin by Rebecca Gill of Web Savvy Marketing
- April 12 – Pearl Higgins of Outspoken Media
- May 10 – Track ANYTHING With Google Tag Manager by Ruth Burr Reedy of UpBuild
- June 14 – Creating Kick-Ass Content Using Public Data by Tyler Hakes of Optimist
- July 12 – Million Dollar Style on a $100 Budget by Mike Esordi of The Marketing Center
DFWSEM is not just about search. Search is just the start. We are covering a wide range of topics this year. And as a digital marketer you need to know about all the topics.
- Google Analytics
- Learning styles
- User experience
- Google Tag Manager
You can get all of this knowledge for a paltry $35 per event. That’s almost free. If you attend all 10 meetings in 2017 that would just be $350. Less than the cost of attending Pubcon, Mozcon, or SMX. But we can do better.
Buy a DFWSEM membership and you get to attend all of our monthly events for FREE. It’s only $200 for an Individual Membership. That’s basically buy 6 events get 4 free.
As if that’s not enough you will be eligible for the absolute best pricing to our annual State of Search Conference October 9-10.