A great way to standout online is using great imagery, and with our February speaker, Giovanni Gallucci of Search + Social Co., you will receive a better understanding of what is need to have strong images.
He will engage the audience in better understanding the following concepts:
- The importance of images in your content
- The image as content
- Image SEO and EXIF Data
- Where you can find images you can use on your site
- Image usage rights
- Above all else … what’s most important – what constitutes Fair Use
On one hand, Giovanni Gallucci is a recovering Microsoft .NET programmer-turned-internet-journeyman who develops & delivers award-winning search engine optimization & social media marketing strategies for a broad range of clients in music, tech, food & beverage, fashion, film/TV, & sports. On the other, he’s a professional photographer & online content creator working with clients in the same industries. In both, he brings a Renaissance soul & delivers effective, world-class campaigns. Past speaking experiences include:
- Canada Music Week
- Dewey Beach Music Festival
- Dubai’s Digital Media Forum
- Public Relations Society Of America (several local chapters)
- Search Engine Watch Live!
Giovanni has been featured in a variety of media outlets including AdAge, AdWeek, The Dallas Morning News, Fox Business News, The Houston Chronicle, Inc. Magazine, InfoWorld, NBC, The New York Times, The London Telegraph, USA Today, and Wired Magazine.