Three Takeaways: Actionable, Impactful, and Memorable
Have you ever attended a conference so jam-packed with information that you couldn’t remember a single thing you heard?
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a conference just like that? An event so smoking hot it’s supercharged with leading experts who feed your passion and inspiration with the highest quality information on content marketing and social media. There is such as an event, and we’re proud to say it’s right here in Big D.
The Search Engine Journal Summit will be held in Dallas, Texas, on March 31, 2015.
Search Engine Journal Summit is a single-track conference and the theme is Three Takeaways. Each speaker is tasked with presenting a topic focusing on three actionable, impactful, and memorable takeaways.
For those of you not living in the DFW area, you can also attend Search Engine Journal Summit in these cities:
The event will be held in Miami, New York City, and San Francisco later in 2015 with dates to be announced soon. Sign up for any of these at: www.searchenginejournal.com/sejsummit2015/
Admission is FREE, but the event is invitation only.
Request an invite
The free summit includes catered breakfast, lunch, and a snack during breaks. In the evening you can hangout and network with speakers and other marketing professionals at happy hour.
Search Engine Journal Summit Agenda
After registration and continental breakfast, the day starts with The Content Brand Pyramid by Dennis Goedegebuure (VP of SEO and growth at Fanatics Inc.). Dennis will show you how to create and execute content marketing campaigns that complement your search optimization goals.
DFWSEM Board member Greg Gifford’s presentation 3 Common Mistakes in Enterprise Local Search (and How to Fix Them) will focus on best practices for local search.
Our friend, Lissa Duty, will give a presentation entitled Social Media Strategies for Enterprise.
Other topics include:
- An Enterprising Plan: Content Marketing Success, by Jerod Morris, VP of marketing, Copyblogger Media
- What You Did Not Plan for in 2015, by Jordan Koene, chief evangelist at Searchmetrics
The final presentation will be a Digital Enterprise Keynote Panel with DFWSEM Board member Warren Lee and Ambassador Tony Wright, along with Bernadette Coleman, Steve Floyd, and Keith Goode. Kelsey Jones, executive editor at Search Engine Journal, will serve as moderator.
The list of speakers also includes industry experts such as:
- Bernadette Coleman, CEO, Advice Interactive Group
- Jerod Morris, VP of marketing, Copyblogger Media
- Kate Buck Jr., social media manager, KBJOnline LLC
- Keith Goode, global online SEO technology lead, Dell
- Lissa Duty, VP of community management, Advice Interactive Group
- Michelle Lowery, co-founder, Passion Fruit Creative Group
- Steve Floyd, creative director/principle, AXZM
- Jordan Koene, chief evangelist, Searchmetrics Inc.
- Tony Wright, CEO and founder, WrightIMC
Search Engine Journal Summit is ideal for enterprise in-house marketers, digital agencies, content marketers, and digital strategists. Don’t miss this exciting and informative event.
Search Engine Journal Summit – Dallas
March 31, 2015
15201 Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75001
Registration and a continental breakfast begin at 9 a.m.
The event is free, but you need to visit the website to request an invite.
How to Get an Invite
Note that anyone can request an invitation. Due to the room capacity, we can’t guarantee everyone will receive one.
- Protip #1: Those who are big brand marketers will get priority.
- Protip #2: If you are a consultant that works with Big Brands: when you register, put your biggest brand client(s) in your title, for example “Consultant for American Airlines and Hotels.com“. This will help you get priority in the queue.