And You’re Invited
We know how much you enjoyed attending the State of Search Conference which is why we are excited to invite you to the Dallas Digital Summit! This summit is another opportunity for you to listen to great speakers and network with national and local digital marketers.
Dallas Digital Summit, presented by TechMedia, is a two-day digital strategies conference with an impressive list of more than 40 of the country’s top digital marketers. You will learn about the latest trends, strategies and best practices in digital marketing.
The conference will be held at the Irving Convention Center on December 9-10, 2014.
The speakers at Dallas Digital Summit 2014 include digital marketing experts from The White House, Facebook, Dallas Cowboys, American Airlines and many other companies. This includes the keynote speaker from last year’s State of Search Conference, Rand Fishkin, the Wizard of Moz.
Other Speakers Scheduled to Appear Include:
- Leigh Heyman, Director of New Media Technologies at The White House
- Erik T. Bahr, Client Partner, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
- Tessa Gould, Director, HuffPost Partner Studio
- Matt Wallaert, Behavioral Scientist, Microsoft/Bing
- Andy Beal, CEO, Trackur
- Matthew O’Neill, Senior Director of Brand & Media, Dallas Cowboys
- Philip Easter, Director of Mobile Apps, American Airlines
- Joseph Dickerson, User Experience Lead, Microsoft
- Kim Dickson, VP of Enterprise Operations, Time Warner Cable Media
- Kyle Lacy, Director, Global Content Marketing & Research, Salesforce
- Kevin Dando, Director of Digital Marketing & Communications, PBS
- Eve Mayer, CEO, Social Media Delivered
- Bob Robinson, Executive Creative Director, Rockfish
Visit www.dallasdigitalsummit.com/speakers for a complete list of speakers.
You will not want to miss sessions that cover interesting topics such as mobile, social, design and content including:
- How Mobile and Social are Creating New User Personas by Scott Snyder, Ph.D., President, Chief Strategy Officer at Mobiquity
- How to Make Email Awesome in a World That Hates Email by Matt Byrd, Senior Email Marketing Manager at Litmus
- Understanding the Power of Content Marketing by Chris Moody, Director of Corporate Communications at Oracle
- Usability Techniques to Uncover What to Optimize on Your Website by Alankar Tayal, Optimization, Usability, Testing & Analytic Expert
- How to Consistently Win at Content Marketing by Arnie Kuenn, CEO at Vertical Measures
- Brand Storytelling for Digital Natives by Flip Croft Caderao, Principal at The Infinite Agency
The program will also feature three informative roundtable discussions:
- Trends in User Experience
- Disruptive Tech: 5 Year Outlook
- Multi-Channel Strategies
Visit www.dallasdigitalsummit.com/agenda for a complete list of sessions.
Benefits of Attending Dallas Digital Summit
- Education on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, with 40+ sessions from industry experts
- Networking with hundreds of attendees
- Admission includes: 2 open bars, a reception, lunch, breakfast, coffee, beverages and lots of cool swag!
Special Offer From DFWSEM
DFWSEM is a sponsor of the Digital Dallas Summit 2014 and invites you to join us at the event. Please use the discount code DFWSEM75 and save $75 off the price of admission.
“DFWSEM is committed to bringing our members world class digital marketing information including search, analytics, social, and so much more. Dallas Digital Summit gives our members access to great information from great presenters in each of these areas and we couldn’t be more excited about this partnership. We look forward to seeing you there.” — Brian Medina – DFWSEM President
Dallas Digital Summit Dec 2012 Photo i005 by Grant Wickes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.