Reports to: SVP/GM, North America.
Status: Full time.
Match.com.com is seeking a Sr. Manager, Search Marketing to lead the development of our Search Engine Marketing strategy, including both Paid Search campaigns (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts. This position requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM/SEO and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint. The role requires an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. A leadership position at Match.com, this role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including vendor selection, systems recommendations, keyword management, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
- Create, manage, and analyze paid search campaigns across multiple search engines to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Direct Match.com’s ongoing site-wide SEO efforts, including tracking measurement metrics, analyzing results, and working with technology and product management resources to optimize natural search results.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc. Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, for example: Google, Yahoo, & MSN.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the paid and natural search programs.
- Utilize bid management tools, data modeling, and testing to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Manage stakeholders with our 3rd party bid management providers.
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manage relationships with third party bid management partners to effectively and efficiently allocate budget across search engines and terms to maintain performance success.
- Cross departmental coordination to develop, implement and monitor new campaigns and creative units.
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in search marketing.
- Deep knowledge of SEM and SEO as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar conversion models highly desired.
- Experience using Google AdWords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions and MS AdCenter.
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail required.
Match.com pioneered online personals when it launched on the Web in 1995 and continues to lead this exciting and evolving category after more than a decade. Throughout its 14-year history, Match.com has helped redefine the way people meet and fall in love. Match.com provides a rich tapestry of ethnicities, interests, goals, ambitions, quirks, looks and personalities from which to choose. Match.com operates some of the leading subscription-based online dating sites in 24 countries, in 8 languages and spanning five continents, as well as oversees its ongoing investment in Meetic. Match.com also powers online dating on MSN across Asia, Australia, the United States and Latin America. Match.com is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).
In addition to a unique culture that appeals to individuals who thrive in hyper-drive environments and who work just as hard as they play, Match.com also provides US employees with a full spectrum of benefits including:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Matching 401(k)
– Company-paid maternity & paternity leave
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life and AD&D Insurance
– Long Term Disability Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Pet Insurance
– Discounted gym membership
– Tuition Reimbursement
This is a summary of benefits and does not offer provisions such as exclusions or plan limitations.
Please apply at http://www.match.com/careers.