Beth Kahlich, President of the Dallas Search Engine Academy, has over 25 years experience in marketing and technology. She is a frequent speaker at local and national events. She helps her clients plan and implement online marketing and focuses not just on “more hits” to a website, but finding real, measurable return on investment.
- Digital Marketing Consultant since 2008
- President of Dallas Search Engine Academy since 2012
- Featured speaker on SEO at Dallas/FortWorth Search Engine Marketing Association (DFWSEM)
- Guest Speaker at LocalU.org Event (National touring workshop of the top Local Search Experts in the US0
- Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact (elite group of business partners and presenters)
- In-house advertising for one of nation’s largest IBM Business Partners
- Created a variety of web sites, ecommerce projects, and marketing collateral for both for-profit and non-profit organizations