Measuring the impact of social media.
The DFWSEM is proud to present Brian Massey of Conversion Sciences on August 11 at 6:30 at the Renaissance Hotel in Richardson. Brian will explore techniques for measuring the conversions that happen throughout the pre-purchase and post-purchase funnel as you build social media momentum.
Brian’s discussion will explore content-oriented social media strategies that deliver content-specific insights. This allows businesses to increase effectiveness of social campaigns and other marketing efforts as well. Time permitting, we will examine social media landing pages such as blogs, forums and Facebook pages to gauge social media success. Additionally, we will discuss how to communicate social media results in a way that helps management make good decisions about investing in social media.
Topics we will touch on include:
1. Select the metrics that measure or predict success through Social Media
2. Prep outbound social communication so that it can be tracked back to the bottom line
3. Develop social media landing pages that drive to the bottom line
Register online today at http://dfwsem.memberlodge.org.
PROMOTING SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING IN THE D/FW AREA
The Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association’s goal is to promote search engine marketing and increased ROI for companies and their websites through best practices. We accomplish this through networking, education, and promotion of search engine marketing in the North Texas area. Our members are highly skilled in the areas of copywriting, web hosting, web design, web analytics, internet application development, affiliate program development and strategy, social media, search engine optimization, PPC campaigns, as well as emerging media.
The Dallas / Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association is dedicated to the following principles:
- Educating North Texas businesses and marketing managers about the value of search engine marketing
- Promoting the search engine marketing industry in North Texas and surrounding regions
- Recognizing the value North Texas search engine marketers provide to businesses, advertisers, and search engines.
DFW SEM Members only, as a member there is no charge to attend our normal monthly meetings (special events do not apply).
Individual – $150 per Year
Corporate Memberships – $300 per Year
Three people from the company can attend each meeting. Additional seats can be purchased for $50 per year.