Associate Digital Marketing Manager Position Description
Join a team with over 30 years of success in the consumer pet products industry! The Retail Products Group (RPG), a division of NCH Corporation, is seeking an Associate Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, the Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting digital marketing to build awareness, traffic, conversion and sales growth in key online retailers. This individual will support marketing activation including display, search, social, PR, e-mail marketing, retail merchandising, and sales support, plus overall project management. This role is a challenging and exciting opportunity to deliver business results and directly impact the P&L.
- Assist in the development of digital e-commerce strategies (i.e. Amazon, Chewy, Wag, etc.) as part of overall company mission, vision and growth plans.
- Deliver consistent, profitable revenue growth from new and current customers with development and execution of programs.
- Implement actionable insights and outcomes from market research on target consumers, industry trends, competitors, sell-thru data, influencers and market segments to help drive more efficient media targeting to optimize ROI.
- Track and analyze online data with platforms such as Google Analytics. Increase brand awareness and consideration through marketing activation tactics, using social media, banner ads, video, CRM, merchandising, national promotions and other relevant tactics.
- Analyze data on product performance in key retail channels to uncover opportunities and derive recommendations to increase sales.
- Support Product Management on product innovation in all steps – from ideation, to conceptualization, product and packaging development to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing; MBA preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing or a related field; consumer product, marketing agency experience, including digital, or agency management experience highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to comprehend business implications of decisions to help maximize profitability.
- Experience with media test plan development, implementation and analysis.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead cross-functional teams and meet project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Display of innovation and creativity. Capable of developing unique approaches and compelling ideas.
- Ability to analyze complex and diverse information and communicate the results effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
About RPG Innovations
RPG Innovations has been selling high quality pet products for over thirty years. Our vision is to strengthen the relationship between pet parents and their pets by providing products and solutions that enhance and simplify their lives. We currently compete in key categories including household cleaning, training aids, supplements, outdoor cleanup, flea and tick, cat litter and grooming. Our brands and products have strong national and global retail partnerships with Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, Petco, Amazon and many more. At RPG, we are building a culture of smart, passionate and empowered teams that will help us expand into a range of new categories through insight, innovation and impact.
RPG offers a full suite of benefits, 401K match and employee development and recognition programs as well as a pet-friendly office near the Bishop Arts neighborhood in Dallas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION HERE.