Ansira is THE high-energy, customer-engagement agency. We are the first agency of our kind, empowering clients to unleash the full value of their customers and retail partners by transforming big data into intelligence-driven marketing. We have an immediate opportunity in our Addison, TX office for a Paid Search Manager.
The Paid Search Manager oversees paid search campaigns (Google and Bing) for major and well-recognized national brands. This position is for the individual who knows paid search engine marketing and optimization inside and out. He or she must want to complete search campaigns from conception to the very end – and then be evaluated based on the actual results of those campaigns. In addition, the selected individual must be able to work with both sophisticated and unsophisticated clients directly and in a professional manner to help educate them on the pros and cons of various search strategies and tactics. The Search Manager may also be responsible for helping grow and train the search staff.
Paid Search Manager Responsibilities
- Develop paid search campaigns, including setting strategies and testing protocols
- Plan, execute, and report results for PPC/CPC campaigns
- Monitor the progress of PPC/CPC campaigns with a bid management tool
- Generate weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly campaign performance reports for clients
- Work with media planners and buyers to maximize possible synergies between display advertising campaigns and search campaigns
- Meets deadlines for updating campaigns for optimizations and product/service promotions
- Be the point of contact with search engine representatives
- Provide POVs for new search engine advertising initiatives and on an ad hoc basis in response to questions from internal teams and clients
- Maintain a consultant- and/or expert-level understanding of search industry trends and changes
- Provide support to new business efforts by contributing to the collection of data, conducting market research, and/or providing insights to other agency personnel
- Create and manage client and industry benchmarks for search marketing performance
- Create and deliver analytics reports for search clients on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and/or ad hoc basis
- Make campaign optimization recommendations to search clients and account teams
- Present campaign performance reports to search clients and answer questions competently and professionally
- Bachelor degree plus 4+ years of work experience in interactive marketing and/or e-commerce, including extensive experience with major paid search networks and bid management tools
- Experience monitoring, analyzing, and communicating campaign results
- Experience formulating and making recommendations on paid search (PPC/CPC) campaigns for large corporate clients
- Experience executing, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing paid search (PPC/CPC)
- Experience managing paid search budgets and spending on the client side and billing on the search engine side
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages
- Competency in a bid management tool such as Kenshoo, Marin, etc.
- Competency in major search engine management tools such as AdWords, etc.
If you meet these qualifications and want to join our exciting, fast-paced team, please submit resume with salary history to [email protected]. Due to the high volume of resumes received, those without salary history will not be considered. No agencies or phone calls please. EOE