Ansira is a high-energy, customer engagement agency with corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO. We are the first agency of our kind, engaging everyone in the marketing channel – from manufacturer to distributor; from retailers to consumers – using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end programs and deliver remarkable results for leading brands. We have an immediate opportunity in our Addison office for a Paid Search Analyst.
The Paid Search Analyst provides specialized expertise in search engine marketing analysis while executing search campaigns from conception to the very end. These campaigns are then evaluated based on their actual results. The Paid Search Analyst examines the account performance on a daily basis, making optimizations in real time, based on current and past performance. The Paid Search Analyst must utilize their own judgment when making a majority of optimizations. These decisions will significantly impact the success of the clients’ campaigns.
PAID SEARCH ANALYST RESPONSBILITIES
- Manages paid search campaigns on designated search engines, including keyword generation and expansion, negative matching, ad copy testing, bid management, and budget management
- Creates, implements, tracks, analyzes and optimizes paid search campaigns at a keyword-level, making critical decisions in real time
- Actively tests and analyzes keywords and copy to meet ROI targets and drive incremental volume
- Works in collaboration with analytics team to optimize keyword performance
- Collaborates with other team members to replicate best practices and key learnings across designated search engines; trains other team members on unique findings
- Autonomously formulates and makes recommendations on paid search (PPC/CPC)
- Executes, monitors, analyzes, and optimizes paid search (PPC/ CPC) campaigns on a daily basis
- Partners with other internal departments, including creative, accounting, technology, and project management and external partners such as web publishers to ensure effective coordination and execution of PPC/CPC campaigns
- Exhibits a keen understanding of search industry trends and changes
- Produces professional work products on time and on budget
- Ensures and is responsible for all client data and reports being confidential and secure
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related professional discipline
- 3+ years of work experience in interactive/digital marketing or e-commerce environment, preferably in a fast-paced advertising agency
- Experience monitoring, analyzing and communicating campaign results (must be able to prepare for and present findings)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working within a team.
- Above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office software package required
- Competency in a bid management tools Atlas and DART required
- Experience with major search engine management tools required (ex: AdWords, etc.)
If you meet these qualifications and want to join our exciting, fast-paced team, please submit resume with salary history to [email protected]. Due to the high volume of resumes received, those without salary history will not be considered. No agencies or phone calls please. EOE