Pace Communications, one of the largest content marketing agencies in the country, is now accepting resumes for a Senior Digital Analyst.
ABOUT PACE COMMUNICATIONS
Pace is one of the largest and most successful agencies of its type in the world – our people are recognized as leaders in the field and our account list includes some of the North America’s most successful brands – including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYST POSITION SUMMARY
The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for all content program analytics and reporting across various data sources for a diverse client base. Responsibilities will also include help building an emerging practice area within the agency.
Education: BS/BA in economics, statistics, math or related field
Experience: 5-8 years web analytics experience
- Experience working with Omniture, Google Analytics and social media measurement utilities. Knowledge of web technologies and analytics implementations.
- Design solutions and data models for integrating data from (APIs and databases) to synthesize data into actionable insights.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to create diagrammed and graphed information highlighting key data using Excel or other tools.
- Logical and analytical thinker, with a high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing user behavior patterns using available data.
- Working knowledge of search optimization and implementation a plus.
- Using data-driven insights on visitor behavior; analyzing website data on traffic patterns, navigation behavior, and content engagement to improve engagement and performance for Pace Properties and its clients.
- Participating in developing digital content programs, as well as identifying and monitoring reporting requirements on those programs post-launch.
- Managing and maintaining key metrics and dashboard to measure website performance and build.
- Identifying content opportunities to support key performance indicators, and creating easy-to-understand reports that highlight performance and trends for each content initiative.
- Educating stakeholders and internal teams on these metrics, reports and best practices.
- Acting as the point-of-contact for internal employees with questions and issues pertaining to web analytics data.
- Recommending and implementing reporting tools for both specific projects and the organization as a whole.
- Serving as the liaison to the client’s technology staff and partners with respect to improving the efficiency of the implementations, usage and performance for Pace properties.
Work in typical office setting.
Based in either our Greensboro, NC or Dallas, TX offices.
APPLY HERE: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8379422
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer m/f/d/v