We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency in McKinney. We are seeking someone with an in-depth understanding of internet marketing best practices, preferably with an agency background. Our clients are primarily healthcare professionals and local SEO is a big focus.
Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs, provide thought leadership on traffic generation & conversion strategies; build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
- 2+ years of agency experience with local SEO/SEM strategy and techniques
- Organized and analytical thought process
- Mature/professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic (disciplined and self-starter)
- Effective communicator
- Experience with Google Analytics
- The desire to play a key role in the continued success of a growing company
- Assumes accountability and ownership of online marketing program success for several client accounts.
- On-board new clients (keyword research, benchmarking, etc.)
- Provide monthly reporting & analysis to clients
- Communicate with clients regarding needs, results, etc.
- Define, Monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for continuous improvement of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience
- Live close enough to McKinney that coming into the office isn’t burdensome.
- Willing to embrace & live out the following:
Our Mission: To be key contributors to the success of our clients & partners, always place people before profits, and use our resources to serve the disadvantaged in our community and around the world.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity – we place honesty above profitability and seek fairness in all of our dealings
- Success – we pursue excellence in all that we do while contributing to the growth and prosperity of our clients, employees and community
- Partnership – we pursue win-win partnerships with like minded companies & professionals and treat our partners as we would like to be treated
- Innovation – by cultivating the creativity and capabilities of our team, we remain on the leading edge of our industry
- Stewardship – we actively contribute to trustworthy organizations that strive to make a lasting difference in the lives of the disadvantaged
Competitive base + bonuses + full benefits
Email a resume to jobs (at) BullseyeMediaLLC (dot) com