Marketing Optimization Analyst
Long Range Systems (LRS) is the leading global provider of on-site paging, guest management, business intelligence and market research tools. LRS hardware and software solutions are used in a variety of settings including the hospitality, medical, retail and automotive industries. Based in Addison, Texas, we are an international company with sales/service offices throughout the world and more than 80,000 locations using LRS products and services. Founded in 1993, LRS owns 20 patents and markets over 30 products designed to enhance on-site guest and staff communication, track customer utilization rates and improve customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction levels.
LRS, the market leader in onsite paging solutions, is working on the next generation of multimedia communication products and we are looking for a Marketing Optimization Analyst to provide professional analysis of the business across multiple disciplines. This position is mainly responsible for utilizing web data and analysis to create ongoing recommendations for improving online user experience, increasing sales conversion, and optimizing marketing campaigns. This role will also support a variety of research needs from the organization including the identification and measurement of business KPIs, and assisting with conducting market research and analyzing market/sales data. The Marketing Optimization Analyst must possess analytical, marketing, and business savvy.
Key Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Design and regularly publish management-level dashboards and reports measuring KPIs, online behaviors, and campaign performance.
- Assist in defining key performance indicators (KPIs) for products and marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain advanced tagging strategies for measuring revenue attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across digital and offline marketing channels.
- Oversee SEO and PPC programs implementing improvements that further increase visibility, visitation, conversion, and other KPI performance measures.
- Develop complex queries to support data extracts for marketing campaigns, which involves collaborating with internal and external resources.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of marketing programs.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to web analytics, website measurement, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Lead proprietary and secondary research projects in support of business needs.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of competitive industry trends and historic performance at both the individual product and customer segment level.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to stakeholders.
Candidate Qualifications & Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, quantitative methods degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of work experience in digital measurement and optimization.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative & analytical skills required; and experience coordinating with technology developers in regard to placement and testing of tracking and measurement code a significant plus.
- Passion for the online marketing space with a solid track-record of managing and/or tracking interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, email, social, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of various measurement technologies such as: website traffic analytics software (tagging and log file based) such as Omniture (SiteCatalyst), WebTrends, CoreMetrics; however, extensive Google Analytics experience required. GA certification and Google Optimizer experience a plus.
- Experience directly managing PPC campaigns via Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing; specifically with optimizing conversions and CPLs.
- Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms such as: DoubleClick/DART, Atlas, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care).
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Experience with Shufflepoint or a similar tool is a plus.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills.
To apply, please visit
or send your resume to Barbara@pager.net