DFW Search Engine Marketing Association
The Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association’s goal is to promote search engine marketing and increased ROI for companies and their websites through best practices. Learn more about our organization >>
NEXT MEETING – Achieving Results with a 360 View of Customers/Prospects Using Analytics
Date(s) - 03/26/2014
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Many people know what analytics are, have analytics software installed, and how to access it. But for many it stops there – making sense of the data and knowing how to act upon it are the difficult parts.
Feras Alhlou and Patricia Jordan-Hinojos of eNor, will teach you how to interpret your analytics data and turn those insights into action. During the meeting, you’ll learn:
- Creative ways to measure, report and analyze data in a way that truly impacts the business. Often, this has to be done by integrating all types of data from various sources.
- How the power of Google Analytics can be integrated with other data sources such as SEM campaign data, email, CRM/SalesForce and others to provide full visibility of your prospects and customers.
- About a case study that examines the challenges and finds solutions for analysis across multiple channels, as well as ways to understand user behavior and ROI analysis.
After this meeting, you’ll be able to:
- Make data more actionable using the measurement approach
- Create sample dashboards for ecommerce, b2b and content sites and apps
- Utilize Google Analytics for integrated reporting and insights to gain a 360-degree view of data
ABOUT FERAS ALHLOU
Feras Alhlou is the Principal Consultant/Co-Founder of E-Nor (serving Fortune 500-25). He is a frequent national/international speaker at industry conferences including SMX, eMetrics and Google Analytics User Events (GAUGE). Under his leadership, E-Nor achieved multiple Google qualifications including Google Analytics Certified Partner and Google Analytics Premium Authorized Reseller.
Feras is passionate about improving his client’s ROI and led his organization to implement and launch successful analytics and marketing optimization strategies for E-Nor’s diversified client base. He has traveled the globe educating businesses and Internet consultants on the subjects of web analytics and digital marketing optimization.
Feras is a co-chair the Digital Analytics Association, serves on the examination sub-committee and is a Certified Web Analyst.
If you aren’t a member, this is a great time to join the DFWSEM
If you missed our last meeting, we have published a couple of recaps.
The presentations are located in the member area.
Refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org